Thursday, January 28, 2010

Depression! My Story!



I'll make this as short as possible. I was diagnosed with Depression many years ago. Instead of doctors testing my hormones, blood sugar or anything at all, they told me that my depression was genetic and that I didn't produce something (they didn't tell me what at the time) and that I'd have to take medicine for the rest of my life. I was after all "like a diabetic who needs insulin".

That is when the real problems began.

I recall feeling paranoid and crying even more after taking antidepressants than I did before taking them. What did that prove? Hummm that I needed them of course.

To read the rest of my story click here!

If you would like to discuss antidepressants, depression, my story or anything related, just give me (Darlene) a call at 502-363-0101.

No comments: