Sunday, February 22, 2009

Customer Eniva Vibe Testimonials.

"It’s so rare that you find something, especially related to nutrition and diet that actually has a real and profound impact on overall health and the experience of genuine well being. Ten months ago, I weighed three hundred and sixty-nine pounds. I was chained by my own body to a powered chair, and dependent on a wheelchair van to get me around. I had basically lost all hope.

After taking VIBE, I began to find I had more energy, and for the first time in years I began to be able to sleep for more than four or five hours at a time. My joints and muscles started feeling healthy around day forty. I started thinking about how I could have a healthy lifestyle, a thing I had always avoided before, because the very idea made me feel whipped. I also began looking forward to the VIBE, which my body clearly craved.

Today I am one hundred and forty-five pounds, my power chair is gathering dust in the garage, and my wheelchair van is now for sale. I never dreamed that I could experience the sense of well being I do now. My once grey world is now full of light, color, and opportunities. Thank you, Eniva! You transformed my world!"

"Thank you, Eniva!
You transformed my world!"

—From Shawna S.

"People ask me where I get my energy from... I just say 'VIBE.' It's given me back the energy I had when I was 20 years younger. Plus, I don't like to swallow pills, so VIBE is really the ticket for me."

Bill I.

"I have been very actively engaged in athletic and fitness pursuits. I was working out in the gym 3-4 times a week, achieved a crouch press of 420 kilos, running many miles, partaking in advanced aerobics and playing tennis regularly. Just two years ago my right knee gave out. To my horror my left knee followed suit, but more slowly. I had to walk with a stick and sleeping became a big problem as it was almost impossible to find a comfortable position. I had completely given up participating in physical activities. I had put on rather a lot of weight when 9 months ago I learned about a liquid nutritional formula called VIBE.

To my great surprise and huge relief after just one bottle I felt a marked improvement and was able to discard the stick. I have continued to take it which I do every day without fail. I have begun running again in a straight line, which I thought would never again be possible. I now sleep like a log, have lots of energy and am really enjoying life. I can truly say VIBE has changed my life and I now look to the future with confidence.

Dr. Ian P.

"After taking several supplements prior to VIBE, we were not expecting to feel any difference. All I can say is WOW - we feel great! We no longer have to swallow handfuls of pills.

Todd K.

“VIBE was introduced to me by a close friend. She knew about my occasional head discomfort, my desire to get a good night’s sleep, and my attempts to achieve good circulation in my body. After three weeks on VIBE I noticed my energy level increased, I slept deeply, my head felt good, and I could tell a difference in the circulation in my legs. I am happy to say that three years later I am the healthiest I have ever been. I took charge of my health and have not looked back since. I also decided to change my unhealthy eating habits. My interest for learning about nutrition grew to a passion, and maintaining a healthy life was going to be my life's work! I am now a full-time Yoga teacher and an Eniva wellness warrior for life.”

Karen M.

My body responded to VIBE. THANK YOU, ENIVA! It’s a joy to be a sharing the best-on-the-planet products and living its mission of Taking Wellness to the World!!”

Candace H.

I wanted to be a better role model for my kids, so I decided to enter a contest. At the fitness center I received my first Vibelette, and I started to feel changes in my body right away.* I continued taking VIBE and realized I had more energy with less of a craving for unhealthy foods.* Overall, I felt like a new person–better than I had felt in quite a while!* I cut my calories from 5000 to 1200-1400 a day. I had enough energy to work out every day, plus play hockey with my 3-year-old son daily.*

My body felt VIBERGIZED!!! In the 8-week contest period I was amazed at the results.* I also tried the ‘VIBE Buffet’ one week and was delighted.

Thank you to ENIVA for giving me and millions of others the opportunity to live a healthy life, for giving me some of my confidence back and for helping me set and achieve my fitness goals I know I WILL achieve.”

Conrad B

"Several years after having my last child I realized I was still carrying a lot of extra weight, and as a result, I wasn't able to do some of the things I dreamed of doing with my children. I began taking VIBE every day for my other health goals, and I soon realized some wonderful results.* This really motivated me, and I began to follow Eniva's weight management tips.

Since beginning, I have left behind pounds.* It is now two years later, and I still have the weight off!* I love VIBE and so do my kids!"

Jill L.

"The longer I take VIBE, the better I feel."

John Bolus, Gold Medalist, Senior Olympics

"To get results, I know consistency is important. With the convenient single-serve packets, I never miss my VIBE... and never miss feeling great."

Laura Sophiea, World Class Tri-athlete and Mother of Three

To Listen to Audio Testimonials Click Here!

No comments: